In order to avoid having more teeth fall out and experiencing jawbone deterioration, patients with missing teeth should get them immediately replaced with dental implants. Dental implants have a dental implant post that acts like a natural tooth root, stimulating the jawbone so that it remains healthy and dense. Additional benefits that come with getting treated with dental implants include:
- Gives patients a
- permanent and stable new smile
- Dental functionality is restored
- Prevents bone loss in the patients face and jaw
- It has a high success rate
- Patients can maintain a normal diet
- Dental implants can be cleaned and maintained the same way as natural teeth
- When people replace their missing teeth with dental implants, they can rest assured they will have a healthy, functional, and aesthetically pleasing smile again.
Come To Our Office So We Can Replace Your Missing Teeth With Dental Implants?
Ready to get your missing teeth replaced by skilled and caring doctors you can trust? Get in contact with our doctors, Dr. Jacob Rogers and Dr. Ozzie Rodas, at our office located in Albuquerque, NM. Schedule an appointment with us today!